[RP Town Announce] Forum on Field of Dreams (October 17, 2005)

Alan Thompson (Riverdale Park Webmaster) webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Sat Oct 15 20:40:54 UTC 2005

On Monday, October 17 at 8:00 pm you are invited to participate in a
forum about how to improve the Field of Dreams.   We will meet at
Town Hall, 5008 Queensbury Road.  Please spread the word!  Among the
topics to discuss are restroom facilities, trash management, parking
and improving appearances along the park's perimeters.   If you are
concerned about these or any other issues relating to the field
please come out and participate with your neighbors.

To have your event included in future RP Town Announce mailings,
please send a short note describing it to listmaster at
ci.riverdale-park.md.us.  For details of any of these events please
call the town offices during business hours at (301) 927-6381.  You
can also reply to this message and I will try to find an answer to any
question you might have.