[RP Town Announce] Town Council Work Session (10/31/2005)

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:54:36 UTC 2005

On Monday, October 31, at 8:00 pm the Town Council will hold its
monthly work session at Town Hall, 5008 Queensbury Road.  The work
session is the meeting where the agenda for the following week's
legislative session is created; often there is some discussion of the
substance of upcoming agenda items, but no official decisions are
made.  Members of the public interested in finding out what will
happen at the legislative session are invited to attend.

I will post more information on possible topics for discussion at this
meeting on Monday if I receive more information.

For details of this meeting please call the town offices during
business hours at (301) 927-6381.  You can also contact me at
listmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us and I will try to find answers
to any questions you have.