[RP Town Announce] Updated Schedule of Meetings & Town events

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:37:09 UTC 2006

Regarding the January M-UTC Meeting -

We are in the process of rescheduling the next M-UTC meeting date,
which will tentatively be January 24 at 7:30 pm. I will post to the
list again once this is confirmed.

As of now, no completed applications have been filed for the M-UTC to
review at this meeting.  We do have a request for a work session to
review a draft for the redevelopment of the auto repair station at the
corner of Cleveland and Route 1, across from DeMatha (formerly Jey's
Auto Repair shop).

The property owner would like to redevelop the site to operate a
convenience store and gas station and wants feedback. Those attending
the meeting will have an opportunity to look at the latest project
plans the applicant has developed for this site.

Alice Ewen Walker
M-UTC Committee Chair