[RP Town Announce] mutc meeting tonight

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Wed May 3 22:07:42 UTC 2006

Reminder -- there's a M-UTC Meeting tonight at 7:30 pm at town hall.

We will not be voting on anything tonight, but we are going to look at the
revisions that the Patriot Group has made to its proposed development of
condos at Dumm's Corner.

What's changed since last viewing:

- facade treatment seems to be improved
- underground garage is now proposed to be only on the north side of
Riverdale Rd, but would be deeper - 3 levels deep
- reduction in commercial square footage; eliminated the retail on the south
side of Riverdale Rd.
- no changes proposed to the height; no step backs of the top floors either

Those with opinions in favor or against, or just interested in this evolving
proposal are encouraged to attend.

- Alice Ewen Walker
M-UTC Chair