[RP Town Announce] Riversdale New visitation center (News Update)

riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net
Thu Nov 16 21:24:45 UTC 2006

Dear, Resident:

The severe weather has temporarily delayed the installation of the new visitation center.
We will be temporarily storing sections of the new facility on 48th Avenue between Riverdale road and Oliver Street and related equipment. We intend to keep the west bound land open for vehicular traffic and emergency access.The plan is continue working on Friday, November 17, 2006 to get the structure inside the mansion grounds.

The Riversdale Mansion and the Town would like to apologize for any incovenience this may cause.Should you have any additional concerns please contact the office at 301-927-6381.

Thank you for all the support from the community.