[RP Town Announce] Updated Schedule of Meetings & Town events

riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 13:59:09 UTC 2006

Town of Riverdale Park
Schedule of Meetings & Events

Legislative Meeting: October 2, 2006; 8:00pm

Work Session: September 25, 2006; 8:00pm

Committee Meetings:
Economic Development Meeting –Kennedy Smith,
September 21,2006; 7:30pm There will be light refreshments at 7:00pm
Economic Development Committee – September 28, 2006; 7:30pm
Traffic Committee- October 3, 2006; 7:00pm

Other Meetings:
Madison Hill Homeowners Association–October 10, 2006 7:30pm
Recreation Board–September 26, 2006; 7:30pm this group of resident’s coordinate’s key events in Town: Riverdale Park Day, Festival of Lights, and Easter Egg Hunt Volunteers needed!
M-UTC–October 4, 2006; 7:30pm, M-UTC reviews development proposals within a designated area that includes Rt. 1 and property near MARC station.
Riverdale Park Business Association– October 4, 2006; 5:30pm, location to be announced
Town Events:
Farmers Market–Every Thursday, May 25, 2006 until November 16, 2006; 3:00pm –7:00pm at MARC Train Station.
Farmers Market Harvest Festival – Sept 21, 2006; we will have moon bounce and other entertainment for kids, chef demonstrations, and extended musical entertainment provided by David LaFleur. We also will feature our popular hourly FREE RAFFLE of merchandise from the market. This is the market’s annual celebration marking our 9th year of operation. Please join us!
Riverdale Day, Riversdale- October 7, 2006; Noon -5pm
Gorgeous Prince George’s Day- Saturday October 14, 2006; 8:00 am -11:30 am this day will be for clean–up and tree planting, we will be working in the back of Riverdale Elementary School.
Block Party – 43rd Street Noon- 5pm, Ward 2 block party 4pm – 8pm; location 4800- 4900 Sheridan Street for information e-mail dmglars at gmail.com

Posted 9-5-06
Updated 9-14-06