[RP Town Announce] Presentation on the Dumm's project at the January 29th Work Session

riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net riverdaleparkmd at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 21:57:24 UTC 2007

Dear Neighbors,

I want to let you know that the architectural firm that is working with Pete Spiropoulos for the new proposal for the Dumm's property will be making a presentation to the council at the upcoming work session on January 29th, beginning at 8 p.m. This will be an unhurried event that will allow for questions and comments from the public, and will make sure that the full council has time to consider the matter prior to taking any binding vote on the matter. The soonest the council can take action will be at
the February 5 Legislative Meeting.

I'm trying to line up a full TV broadcast of the above mentioned presentation. Assuming that it can happen,we will also try to do some re-broadcast of this presentation as well.  Stay tuned for more of that.

Best Wishes,

Vern

Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland