[RP Town Announce] Possible short-term mailing list outage

Alan K. Thompson webmaster at ci.riverdale-park.md.us
Sat Oct 6 22:22:42 UTC 2007

Greetings,

The service provider for all Town of Riverdale Park mailing lists will
be moving our lists from one server address to another as part of a
program to reduce the possibility of certain types of network attack.
As a result, it is possible that there will be some short-term outages
of availability to the lists.  I anticipate that the transfer will
happen sometime in the next few days, and will be completely
transparent and uneventful.

Please let me know if you see any problems.

Regards,

Alan Thompson
E-mail List Administrator and Acting Webmaster
Town of Riverdale Park