[RP Town Announce] Riverdale Recreational Committee meeting July 22, 2010 @7:00pm

Waverly Pollitt wpollitt at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Jul 15 14:02:59 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

REF: Recreational Board Committee meeting

Location: Riverdale Park Town Hall 5008 Queensbury Road, Riverdale, MD 20707
Scheduled Date: July 22, 2010 @7:00pm

We are now looking for either committee members, volunteers, vendors and
sponsors. We have a large task at hand in filling up the seats for the
Recreational Committee board. I am asking for at least 1 person from each of
the Wards to sit in as a committee member for the Recreational Board. As of
last year there seemed to be a lot of volunteers but no actual event
planners. This had fallen upon my shoulders last year in which it turned out
beautifully. Unfortunately, this year event should be coordinated by the
people of the community.

As a community, all wards should be able to communicate and participate in
the planning of events that would interest them. With this being the case, I
will still be the chairman and keep a guided hand upon the board. Otherwise
this is your event and i do not want to take anything away from you as a
community.

I look forward and anticipate that all interested will be there to enjoy the
comradery of sharing togetherness for a worthy cause.

Sincerely,

Raymond L. Rivas Jr.

Councilmember Ward 5

Town of Riverdale Park