[RP Town Announce] Reminder: Budget hearing tonight (5/17/2010)

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon May 17 10:36:13 UTC 2010

The Finance Committee will meet this evening to discuss the budget for next
fiscal year (starting July 1).  Police Department expenditures will be the
primary topic.  If there is time (not likely, given the size of the Police
Department budget) we will discuss revenue and/or non-departmental
expenditures (Recreation, Fire Department, Economic Development, ...).

The meeting starts at 7:30 PM at Town Hall, 5008 Queensbury Road.  Printed
copies of the budget will be available at the meeting.

We will meet again at 7:30 PM on Wednesday night to discuss Public Works
expenditures.

Alan K. Thompson
Ward 2 Representative and Finance Committee Chair