[RP Town Announce] Mayor's Update

Verenice Ciciliano vciciliano at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Jul 2 16:52:34 UTC 2012

Friends and neighbors,

I am happy to report that all town streets are now passable and public works
is working diligently to clean-up the right-of-ways and sidewalks.  There
are several things I want you to know about our cleanup efforts and what you
can do to help us get this massive job done as safely and quickly as
possible.

1. Please DO NOT bring any storm debris (tree parts, etc.) to the curb this
week IF it is in your back yard or side yard. This will allow us to focus
our efforts on cleaning up the right-of-ways from the problems we have right
now.  Also, since yard waste day is Wednesday the 4th of July holiday, the
contract waste removal will not take place this week.

2.This coming weekend and next week (starting July 7th), please then bring
the waste from back and side yards to the street and public works/or the
contractor will then work to pick it up as quickly as possible.

3. If you are arranging a cleanup/removal through your own tree contract the
above does not apply--your contract must include removal of all
waste/debris.

Thanks for your patience and assistance!

Vern
--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland