[RP Town Announce] Riverdale Park Community Events on Saturday, April 20

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Apr 15 19:58:25 UTC 2013

Riverdale Park Community Events on Saturday, April 20

*	Community Clean-Up - Riverdale Park's annual community spring
clean-up will be held on Saturday, April 20, 2013. Residents are offered the
opportunity to put their yard waste/bulk trash items on the curb the evening
of Friday, April 19 for pick-up on Saturday, April 20, 2013.

*	Earth Day - As part of the Anacostia Watershed Society's efforts to
clean up the Anacostia River in celebration of Earth Day, on Saturday, April
20, 2013, residents are asked to join us as we do our share to clean a
portion of the river. The site that has been designated for our area is
behind the bowling alley off of Kenilworth Avenue (6322 Kenilworth Avenue,
Riverdale Park). Students can earn community service hours for their
participation. The event begins at 9:00 a.m. Please contact the Riverdale
Park Department of Public Works if you would like to volunteer
(301)864-1803.

Please note that there will be no Bulk Trash drop-off on Saturday, April 20
because the Community Clean-up and Earth Day event are on the same day.