[RP Town Announce] Holiday Market and Festival of Lights on Saturday, December 14

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Dec 11 14:22:23 UTC 2013

Riverdale Park Holiday Market: Saturday, December 14, 2013, 12:00 noon to
8:00 p.m. at Town Center (across from the MARC train station)

There will be face painting, model railroaders, games, singing with the
elves on our way to Riversdale Mansion and our neighborhoods, great live
music, dessert bake-off, great food and craft vendors. Santa will be there
too!

Festival of Lights: Saturday, December 14, 2013, 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

Admission for the neighborhood trolley tour is free with a donation of
canned food for needy families in our area.

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes

Town Clerk

Riverdale Park