[RP Town Announce] Ward 6 Public Safety Community Walk

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Jun 13 17:14:46 UTC 2013

Public Safety Community Walk

Please join Police Chief David Morris, elected officials, police commanders,
and code enforcement for the Ward 6 Public Safety Community Walk, on June
19, 2013. Everyone is welcome.

The Public Safety Community Walk will begin promptly at 6:00 pm at Riverdale
Towers Apartments, 5600 54th Avenue. We will tour the Ward Six area and
complete our walk returning to Riverdale Towers. This is a great opportunity
to interact with your elected officials, police commanders, and neighbors.

Hope to see you then!