[RP Town Announce] DISTRICT 2 Parent School Community Meeting - FEB 12

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Tue Feb 4 15:02:50 UTC 2014

Hello District 2 Community-

I am hosting a Parent - School - Community Meeting on February 12 beginning
at 7 pm - 8:30 pm at Greenbelt Middle.

The purpose of the meeting is to listen and to provide information to
parents and community members on local school issues.

PGCPS school enrollment, capital projects, FY 15 budget and Common
Core/Academics staff will be in attendance.

For those attending District 2's Parent Leadership meeting, this meeting
will serve as our quarterly District 2 Parent Leadership meeting.  Our next
Parent Leadership meeting will be in May.

Thanks for your help in getting the word out.  Hope you can make it.

Peggy

--

Peggy Higgins, LCSW-C

Board of Education, District 2