[RP Town Announce] Community - Police Forum/Community Roll Call: October 10 at 7 PM (Christian Life Center, 5600 Taylor Road)

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Oct 3 19:33:27 UTC 2014

Community - Police Forum/ Community Roll Call

Chief David Morris and the Riverdale Park Police Department invite everyone
to join us at the Christian Life Center 5600 Taylor Road, for a Community -
Police Forum /Community Roll Call on Friday, October 10, 2014 at 7:00pm.

Christian Life Center will host the Community - Police Forum  /Community
Roll Call. Our goal for this event is to facilitate discussions that will
contribute to trustworthy bonds between citizens and our police department.
This is a FAMILY event. We invite you to:

-Share your perspective on how to build trust and relationships between the
community and the police

-Learn more about your constitutional rights

-Gain insight into how to communicate effectively with law enforcement

**Youth - Understand how to respond if you're stop or arrested by the police

These information sharing events will allow members of the community to
interact with the RPPD, guest speakers and many of our allied public safety
agencies.  A variety of topics will be covered so everyone will find
something of interest.

We encourage everyone to join us!

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes