[RP Town Announce] District 3 Town Hall and Resource Fair: April 20, 6:30PM to 8:30PM (William Wirt Middle School)

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Apr 6 18:04:56 UTC 2016

District 3 Town Hall and Resource Fair
Wednesday, April 20, 6:30pm-8:30pm

cid:image002.jpg at 01D18B55.3F207DB0

District 3 Town Hall and Resource Fair
Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 6:30-8:30pm

William Wirt Middle School
6200 Tuckerman Street
Riverdale, MD 20737

Resource Fair 6:30-7:00pm: Talk with representatives from County agencies,
utilities and more!

Speaking program @ 7:15pm: Learn more about what's happening in our
community! Is the FBI coming? What's the deal with the Purple Line? What's
happening with our schools? What about the MGM Resort? When will I be able
to bike (easily!) into DC? What's happening at the New Carrollton and
College Park Metro stations and across District 3?

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes

Town Clerk

Riverdale Park