[RP Town Announce] Waggertail Dog Park Howl-O-Ween Party

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Oct 27 12:53:52 UTC 2016

The Friends of Waggertail Dog Park extend our warmest invitation to you to join us for the inaugural Howl-O-Ween event at the dog park, Sunday Oct 30 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

We will have light refreshments for humans and dogs just outside the dog park gate.  Please feel free to bring a food item or drink to share. There will also be a costume contest, bring your dog dressed to impress and you just might win a prize!

Check out our public Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/waggertail/ and the Town of Riverdale Park Waggertail web page here: http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/DogPark.cfm

Waggertail Dog Park is located at the end of 51st Avenue in front of the large baseball field and next to the tennis courts in Riverdale Community Recreation Park.

Parking - If you drive to the park, turn off Kenilworth Ave at River Road and enter the Riverdale Community Recreation Park at Haig Drive, where there is ample parking.  Once you park, follow the sidewalk that runs between the middle of the ball fields, towards 51st Avenue. The dog park will be on your right past the tennis courts.

Accessibility - There are two parking spaces on 51st Ave near the front gate of the dog park that are reserved for persons with disabilities.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park