[RP Town Announce] RP Day Planning Committee Meeting: CANCELLED

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Tue Sep 27 18:17:31 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

The Riverdale Park Day Planning Committee meeting has been CANCELLED.

Volunteers should plan to meet at Riverside Neighborhood Park (5801 Riverside Drive) at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 1st for set-up.

We look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday!!

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park