[RP Town Announce] Community Service Opportunities - Stuff-A-Bus with School Supplies

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Tue Jul 11 18:27:40 UTC 2017

Stuff-A-Bus With Supplies for Students
Join the fun and volunteer at one of the PGCPS Stuff-A-Bus events. Our goal this year is to distribute 10,000 FREE backpacks to our students at the Back-to-School Fair!

*        July 29, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Mall at Prince Georges, Hyattsville
*        August 1, 6:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m.
National Night Out at Largo/Kettering Plaza, Upper Marlboro
*        August 5, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Ivy Youth and Family Center, Suitland
*        August 12, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wegmans, Lanham

Email our Partnership Officer and coordinator for the Back-to-School Fair<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTcwNzEwLjc1NzIxMDgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE3MDcxMC43NTcyMTA4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2OTM3MjM4JmVtYWlsaWQ9ZGVzaG8ucm9iaW5zb25AcGdjcHMub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1kZXNoby5yb2JpbnNvbkBwZ2Nwcy5vcmcmdGFyZ2V0aWQ9JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&102&&&http://www.pgcps.org/btsfair/>, Barbara Holt Streeter, at barbara.holtstreeter at pgcps.org<mailto:barbara.holtstreeter at pgcps.org> regarding which date you are available to volunteer.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park