[RP Town Announce] Survey Regarding Food Security in Riverdale Park

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Tue Apr 3 16:04:58 UTC 2018

Attn: Riverdale Park Residents

Students at the University of Maryland are conducting a survey regarding food insecurity in Riverdale Park. This survey seeks to identify if food or nutrition-related issues are prevalent in Riverdale Park. This survey takes approximately five to ten minutes and consists of questions regarding food security issues. Please distribute amongst family members and friends.

Background: We are Environmental Science and Policy students at the University of Maryland enrolled in Senior Capstone this semester. For this course, teams of students are tasked with addressing environmental concerns in surrounding communities of College Park. Our team is responsible for determining the extent of food insecurity in Riverdale Park, which is a small municipality south of campus. Upon completion of our assessment of food insecurity, we will be providing recommendations for addressing these concerns to Riverdale Park's Mayor, Alan Thompson.

English Food Security Survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-gODskYbeumwm7QKrq95xZ8pLjfc6azrGEJkhuG9dvw/edit>
Spanish Food Security Survey <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WUrrgDyWJrcwFd1t-YivIr965C2oHqlmzPzkyyBYCP0/edit>

Thanks so much for your participation.

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Town Clerk
Riverdale Park
5008 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
www.riverdaleparkmd.info<http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/>
301-927-6381 x505

A Welcoming Community, Come Grow with Us!

DISCLAIMER:  All Town of Riverdale Park email recipients are cautioned that messages sent and received  via the Town's email system may be considered public record pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act, and may be subject to inspection and copying by the public.