[RP Town Announce] Public Forum - April 18, 2018 at College Park Airport

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Apr 11 13:28:49 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,

The National Capital Region Transportation Planning Board will be hosting a public forum in Prince George's County to discuss seven regional transportation initiatives with residents to obtain feedback that can be included in our long-range transportation plan, Visualize 2045. Meeting details are as follows: