[RP Town Announce] CKAR CDC: Americorps/Vista Opportunity

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Mon Sep 17 13:51:01 UTC 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D44E6B.F077D780]AMERICORPS/VISTA OPPORTUNITY[cid:image002.jpg at 01D44E6B.F077D780]

If you love working with people and want to be a part of a great team that is passionate about community, this opportunity to join us is perfect.

Central Kenilworth Avenue Community Development Corporation (CKAR) is a community development corporation organized to promote the social, economic and business interests of Greater Riverdale. We administer a suite of projects and programs in service to this goal.

CKAR seeks a VISTA Member that will embrace our mission and develop a standard impact evaluation strategy for each of CKAR's three program areas - workforce development, economic development and environmental health and sustainability.  The VISTA Member will also develop a volunteer management strategy and conduct outreach for volunteers.

If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that - making a difference!!

Apply now! Application deadline:  October 19, 2018.
VISIT: www.vistacampus.gov
Call: CKARCDC at (240) 608-2527
Email: Patricia Hayes-Parker at peparker at ckarcdc.org