[RP Town Announce] Press Release: The Town of Riverdale Park Welcomes the Washington Commanders

Jessica Barnes jbarnes at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Fri Dec 8 19:51:30 UTC 2023

For Immediate Release:
December 8, 2023

For More Information:
Ryan Chelton
Director of Development Services
Town of Riverdale Park
c. 240-825-5333
rchelton at riverdaleparkmd.gov<mailto:rchelton at riverdaleparkmd.gov>

THE TOWN OF RIVERDALE PARK WELCOMES THE WASHINGTON COMMANDERS

The Town of Riverdale Park welcomes the Washington Commanders to the Discovery District.

RIVERDALE PARK, MD - On December 8, 2023, the Washington Commanders announced the move of their front office to Riverdale Park. The Town of Riverdale Park is pleased to welcome the Washington Commanders to the Discovery District.

"We are delighted that the Washington Commanders have chosen the Town of Riverdale Park for their home, and we look forward to working with them in the future; and on behalf of the Town Council, welcome!" said Alan K. Thompson, Mayor of the Town of Riverdale Park.

Ryan Chelton, Director of Development Services for the Town added: "We are excited to see the Washington Commanders join the Town of Riverdale Park and are confident that their presence will contribute to further development and prosperity of our community."

The following link is to the Press Release from the Washington Commanders: https://washington.1rmg.com/press-releases/washington-commanders-moving-business-operations-to-campus-of-the-university-of-maryland-due-to-increased-demand-for-suites-at-fedexfield/.

###

Jessica
Jessica E. Barnes
Director of Administrative Services/Town Clerk
Town of Riverdale Park
5008 Queensbury Road
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
www.riverdaleparkmd.gov<http://www.riverdaleparkmd.gov/>
301-927-6381 x505
301-832-6068 (cell)

[cid:image001.png at 01DA29D7.51EB1800]<https://www.facebook.com/RiverdaleParkMD/>[cid:image002.png at 01DA29D7.51EB1800]<https://twitter.com/Riverdale_Park_>[cid:image003.png at 01DA29D7.51EB1800]<https://www.instagram.com/riverdaleparkmd_gov/>
A Welcoming Community, Come Grow with Us!

DISCLAIMER:  All Town of Riverdale Park email recipients are cautioned that messages sent and received via the Town's email system may be considered public record pursuant to the Maryland Public Information Act, and may be subject to inspection and copying by the public.