[RP TownTalk] [pogos] Ward 1 discussion

Maureen E. Farrington freckles at portal.nothingbutshell.net
Tue Aug 30 03:31:18 UTC 2005

Because I do agree that a separate mailing list ought to be made to
discuss these issues, I replied to Regina privately about her concerns.

I would be happy to forward my response to all interested parties.  Just
send me an email and it's yours.

(my apologies for cc-ing both lists, Gerry, but I wanted to make sure
those who saw Regina's original mail also saw this mail.)