[RP TownTalk] RP Lists

Sarah Wayland & Alan Thompson twacks at his.com
Wed Aug 31 00:40:29 UTC 2005

The list of links that Leslie Plant put together is at:

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us/Misc/200509/tclinks.html

Enjoy! (And many thanks to Leslie for putting this together.)

-Sarah

------

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alan Thompson and Sarah Wayland <twacks at his.com>
To: ng_md at verizon.net
Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] RP Lists

Hi Nancy,

Great ideas, all!

(1) At the very end of every single note you get from these lists, you
will see a tag that looks like this:

That URL is where you can get information about the particular list. Also,
the Subject always has a tag to indicate which list it comes from (e.g.,
RP TownTalk, RP Announce, etc.)

(2) You can see a full list of the town-sponsored groups (as they
currently exist) at

(3) Look at the main web page for our town:

http://www.ci.riverdale-park.md.us and you will see announcements of the
new mailing lists.

(4) Thanks to Leslie Plant, the upcoming issue of the Town Crier will have
a page of town-related links. This will be posted on our website. Maybe
Alan can post the link to the preview (I can't remember the URL, and it
isn't yet linked from the main page.)

-Sarah

--

Sarah Wayland & Alan Thompson