[RP TownTalk] Elementary school districts are changing

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 1 02:36:38 UTC 2005

Rob, I really want to thank you for keeping us up-to-date on a variety
of things happening in the town.  The school district change is
critical and sadly the proposed changes divide Riverdale Park even
further.  The railroads cut us in half, east/west highway cuts us in
quarters, and the river divides us again. A local elementary school is
one of the few things that unite us.

Towntalk members and Alan, on a different note, I have to say that I
really don't think it is right for candidates to use town talk while
they are running for election.  It feels like campaigning.  I know this
will ruffle some feathers, so I apologize in advance, but I really feel
that it needs to be said.  Hope everyone understands.

Best,
Dannielle