[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Display of messages

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 12 23:58:20 UTC 2005

Most messages coming to the list display fine, others are less
accessible to me, and perhaps to others.  Is there a way to set up the
list management settings so these messages display in a more readable
form?  Messages that are hard to read may get second class attention
from list members.

It would be nice if they all appeared in the same form, and we could
judge each message on its content. Or author.

Examples:
1) Messages sent in html format.
Recent messages from Bruce Warnek appeared as no text except an html
link.  When I clicked on the link, I got his message in the (readable
but discouraging) form of super long lines of text.

2) Messages that appear as one long line per paragraph.  I have to
scroll to the right to read the whole thing..........................
A recent message from Stuart Eisenberg about the Town Crier/Chapter 3
issue appeared in this format.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/