[RP TownTalk] Speed Humps Passed

Rob Oppenheim oppenheim at email.com
Fri Nov 11 19:42:01 UTC 2005

Hey guys,

Speed Humps

The speed humps for Cleveland Ave were passed
and funded by the council last Monday and
may get installed this month. I am begging
them to keep them only 3" high, so the humps
will be gentle. I would strongly prefer 14 foot long
ones, instead of the 12' ones they want to install.
because the 14' are more gentle and can be crossed
at 20 to 25 mph while 12 foot ramps are more jarring
and must be crossed considerably slower.

Egg-notice?

Someone hit my car with a raw egg last night.
A quick check finds no other cars were hit.
Maybe it is just a random act of vandalism
but Gerry thinks that since no other cars were
hit that someone is trying to leave me a message.

So whoever did it, please leave a note so I
can better address your concerns!

Is it something in the Crier?
The speed humps?
My candidacy for the Ward One Council seat?

If someone has a clue, please let me know.
Preferably with a note and no egg.

Thanks
Rob Oppenheim