[RP TownTalk] Hey Kids!

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Sun Oct 23 14:10:47 UTC 2005

Susan,

Thanks for doing this -- I'm a big supporter of this idea.  I'l help
with organizing the first meeting, and offer my services for drawing
up bylaws, etc.

I think it is important to include the historic/preservation aspects
in the Home and Garden Club, first because it is fun, and second
because one of our initial goals should be to effect a formal merger
with the remnants of the Preservation Association.