[RP TownTalk] FW: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] new e-mail lists for Riverdale Park

The Curries the.curries at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 02:03:06 UTC 2005

Cross-posting Stuart's message to the TownTalk list.  I think all of us who
live on the Rt 1 corridor are interested in what (if anything) is going to
happen to the Field of Rubble (as opposed to the Field of Dreams?) at the
corner of Rte. 1 and 410.  And is anything happening at all in the Town
Center, in addition to the now-empty Bookstore . ?  Thanks - Chris Currie,
Hyattsville

  _____