[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Buyer's Group meeting

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Wed Sep 7 20:41:00 UTC 2005

As someone who is not in the Buyer's Group, but has often enjoyed the
food, I have to say that there are a lot of truly delicious items to
be had, some of which one can only get at M.O.M.'s or Glut, and some
of which can't be had from any other local supplier.

If you like to buy organic or if you just like good food, give it a try.