[RP TownTalk] another car break-in

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Tue Sep 27 16:42:45 UTC 2005

Anyone can subscribe to the Town-Announce list here

to get announcements of meetings.  Alternatively, if you have
something you want to announce, send it to our hardworking volunteer
list manager:

   Alan Thompson <twacks at his.com>

An electronic town calendar is an idea which has been discussed
lately.  Currently Alan just handles everything manually.