[RP TownTalk] Preservation Meeting

Drena J. Galarza pilulita at verizon.net
Thu Apr 6 01:27:55 UTC 2006

hello neighbors.  pardon me for replying to a march message, but i have recently joined town talk and i was reviewing past threads...  when i read this note from dannielle and the past notes from emily, doug and audrey, i was soooo excited!  i am so happy to hear that other people are looking for a "house and garden tour" kinda' town.  i'm so in.  add me to your lists, call me or stop on by.  i'm at 4908 nicholson with the red rocking chair outside.  i have been waiting (perhaps that was the problem) for this kind of group for a long time!  thank you so much and i look forward to the april meeting.  when is it by the way??  ;)  best wishes to all, drena galarza