[RP TownTalk] Food Co-op?

Rob Oppenheim rob.oppenheim at comcast.net
Fri Apr 7 23:17:57 UTC 2006

Nancy and Beth mentioned the idea of a food co-op for town center.
Sounds terrific to me.

Is there enough interest to pull this off?
What do you think?

-Rob

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:40:30 -0500 (CDT), ng_md at verizon.net wrote:
Rob,
What do you think about trying to attract a food co-op to our little downtown?  With collaboration and cooperation of the buyers' group and the farmers' market folks?

Nancy