[RP TownTalk] m-utc report from this week

CHRISTINA DAVIS book-smart at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 12:08:31 UTC 2006

Hello Bruce, David, and others:

Actually, most of the residential property owners would see a tax decrease
(Jack has the tax rolls run periodically to show this by individual
address). No town council has ever voted against this. I thought it was a
bad idea until we had the historic districts in place. Once that happened, I
tried to bring it up on several occasions. However, most people did not want
to be the first in the state to try something new. . .

Chris Davis