[RP TownTalk] Fwd: House Cleaner Available

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu Apr 13 21:48:47 UTC 2006

Hi Town Talk people,

If you are interested in a house cleaner, a good friend of mine has a
recommendation (see below.)

Begin forwarded message:
From: freedmanmf at att.net (Mark Freedman)
Date: April 11, 2006 1:40:37 PM EDT
To: twacks at his.com
Subject: House Cleaner Available

Hi Sarah and Alan,

Could I ask a favor of you?  Maria Prudencio, the mom of our friends in
Riverdale east of 201, is looking for some more house cleaning jobs.
Do you think that you could post this to your neighborhood list?  I
would greatly appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Mark
----------------------
Hi,

A friend of mine who cleans houses is looking for some additional jobs.
  Some of her clients have moved and she has room in her schedule.  Her
name is Maria.  She has excellent references and a work permit (she
immigrated from El Salvador).  She can work weekly or biweekly.  If you
are interested, please contact me and I can get you in touch with her.

Yours,
Mark (Takoma Park)
301-589-9289
freedmanmf at att.net