[RP TownTalk] Land Value Tax Calculator (fwd)

bruce.wernek at mindspring.com bruce.wernek at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 14 12:08:42 UTC 2006

I would prefer if Cafritz left the property undeveloped.  It's a nice place to take the dogs (or kids) for a walk.  I suggest folks in the reading audience take the time to do a walk about.  Just walk the trolley right of way (section which starts under the east/west highway bridge) north until you see the metro rail fence.  From there go west.

Bruce