[RP TownTalk] special trash pickup?

Nancy ng_md at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 02:25:28 UTC 2006

 FYI... I talked to the folks at Public Works, and they said that as long as
it's not the liquid kind of roof tar, they'll pick it up as part of spring
cleanup day on May 30. I didn't think to ask about other questionable
materials, so if you have any, you might want to check with them before
putting it out.

Nancy