[RP TownTalk] condos

Holly Moreland hpmoreland at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 20:28:34 UTC 2006

my family is very concerned with the talk of building
condos down the street from us.  We have enough
problems with traffic already.  It will be a breeding
ground for rodents and crime.  Why not knock the
buildings down and put up three or four homes with
nice size yards.  If we wanted to live next to
apartment / condos we would have chose to move in at
the other end of town.  The RR crossing is crumbling
with the traffic load already.  We have way to many
buses coming through Queensbury.  Our home costantly
is covered in filth from their exhaust.