[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Buses

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 12:47:05 UTC 2006

>that seems like a lot of buses

I think the town government should be working to ensure that residents have
ample access to public transit options.  We should be working to get the UMD
shuttle to go through town, instead of just skirting it. We should be
working to increase the number of MARC stops in town.

I see the F4 packed with standing riders a lot of the time.  Making buses
stop less frequently makes public transit ineffective. I would rather see
our energy go into expanding service rather than lessening it.

Alice