[RP TownTalk] traffic concerns

Andrew Farrington somefool at dvnt.com
Mon Apr 24 13:40:58 UTC 2006

The buses are not what causes the traffic backups or resultant
shennanigans, the train is - and it was there before our houses were.  I
think what would improve our quality of life a lot more and damage our
community a lot less would be to focus on getting a new crossing in so the
trains don't have to blow their horns coming past.