[RP TownTalk] traffic concerns

Roland Walker walker at pobox.com
Mon Apr 24 15:27:15 UTC 2006

No, it is not a bridge, but an upgraded gate system that is supposed
to reduce the need for the train to whistle.

Though as I say, I've heard it promised for FY 2007, but have yet to
see any type of confirmation from anyone outside Riverdale Park.  The
fact that I've requested confirmation but never gotten it makes me add
this qualifier.