[RP TownTalk] Kids Today?

Dannielle and Steve Glaros glaros at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 02:16:24 UTC 2006

I'd recommend this local kid Tino who did our lawn once--my in-laws
hired him.  He charged us $50, but it was the middle of August and we
have a big lawn and lots of edging.  He did a great job and is very
friendly.  His phone number is 301-927-9372.

P.S.  If you hire him, he will keep swinging by when he sees the lawn
is high.  We've only hired him once because we like to do the lawn
ourselves, but he does swing by and ask us if we want help.

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St