[RP TownTalk] Kids Today?

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Wed Apr 26 12:34:33 UTC 2006

Luis Moreno has been doing our lawn care for the last year. He too
lives in town. He's an adult - runs his own business, and like Jonah's
recommended person, is reliable, hard working, and pleasant. He did our
lawn for $30 last summer - in my opinion, he deserves a raise this
year. I don't know what he would charge for your lawn.

I've had little to no luck trying to hire a "kid" to do yard work for
me. But there are a number of adults who do this kind of work who are
professional and competent. (I've certainly hired those with "issues" -
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.) So keep looking until you
find someone who is a good match for you. It took me 13 years to find
Luis. :-)

He can be reached at 301-440-6379 (his cell phone.) Tell him I sent you!

-Sarah