[RP TownTalk] GROUNDBREAKING FOR UNIVERSITY TOWN CENTER

Laureys, Ken R. KRLaureys at co.pg.md.us
Wed Apr 26 21:06:57 UTC 2006

FYI to TownTalk readers -- regarding Univ. Town Ctr. project right down the street.  Note the 1,760 residential units included with the significant retail expansion there...to keep in mind as our own town considers the Dumm's Corner mixed use develpment plans.

Ken Laureys, Deputy Director
Office of Community Relations
301-952-3991 (direct line)