[RP TownTalk] Queensbury Buses

David Hiles hilesd at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 28 12:34:48 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.

The F4 bus route's official name is the New Carrollton-Silver Spring
Line.  It is indeed a cross county, through service line.  Except for
little bits at either end, the Hyattsville-Riverdale PARK section is
the ONLY part of this line's route which is NOT on 410.  Let's work
together with Hyattsville to get our section on 410 too.

See link below for PDF version of F4 route map and timetable.

[http://www.wmata.com/timetables/timetables-state.cfm?State=MD]