[RP TownTalk] bus traffic

David Hiles hilesd at mac.com
Sat Apr 29 20:04:05 UTC 2006

My messages to this list are being moderated because I was judged to
have violated the posting standards.
************************************

queensbury visioning:
one way to think about it is this:

if queensbury was not currently carrying through traffic, would the
town encourage a bus to go down that street?  would we encourage
through traffic on queensbury?

queensbury 2:
another possible through road for riverdale is taylor road. it
currently dead ends north of 410, but it could be extended to paint
branch parkway.  then it could be used for another north/south route
through town, going from decatur to paint branch parkway.  if this is a
bad idea, then so is running through traffic on queensbury.

i don't live on queensbury, but do i know someone who moved off
queensbury and out of town because of the bus traffic.  i do know
someone else who has bus patrons who stand on her porch while waiting
for the bus on rainy days.  not by invitation.  it is a problem.

some problems are problems, and some of them have solutions. on the
other hand, everything is always fine in pleasantville...
[http://www.metrofilms.com/pleasantville/]

ya basta.

WE are who we have been waiting for.
http://riverdalepark.blogspot.com/