[RP TownTalk] Wachovia Bank proposal

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Aug 9 16:02:57 UTC 2006

Sorry, most details didn't stick, I was busy playing with the sound. But
as I remember:

Rt. 1 driveway, walkway stay the same.  Added entry on the Rt. 1/410
corner of the building for upstairs access. (Really 2nd fire egress for
upstairs.)

Push for a walkup ATM not just a drive through ATM (by council). The
problem of the $50,000(?) cost was identified.  Caputo suggested that if
$$ was the problem he would contribute. == Editorial, As I remember from
some where, walkup us of a "driveup ATM" is a safety issue with the
insurance carrier and overtly apposed by all. The PG Plaza Chevy Chase
Bank has a walkup ATM 30ft from the driveup lanes. Think Greenbelt CC
also has a separate walkup ATM.  ==

Corner lot (rt. 1/410) back to the city. Stays a picket park, no real
change just playing with the % of Wachovia building coverage.

Parking on the south side of the property will be "municipal" parking
during none banking hours.

Lou