[RP TownTalk] [MountRainierMD] Artmosphere Cafe hours

Alice Ewen Walker alice.ewen.walker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:47:41 UTC 2006

Here's a quick reminder --

The Riverdale Park Farmer's Market is Thursday, August 10 (and every
Thursday through November 16), from 3 to 7pm.

Thursday's market features live music by Michelle Swann and the debut
of our new meat vendor, Ole Pioneer's Kitchen (artisan sausage, bacon,
chorizo).  Also at the market are our 10 regular vendors featuring
four Maryland produce farmers, fresh cut flowers, honey, bread,
pottery, botanicals, and more.

This is a great way to do your grocery shopping in a friendly,
personal atmosphere while greeting neighbors and supporting Maryland's
agricultural tradition of small family-owned farms.

We're also solicting fresh market recipes to include in the 10th
anniversary Riverdale Park Farmer's Market Cookbook.  E-mail your
recipe to pgladding at gmail.com or bring a hard copy to drop off at the
Farmer's Market.  Winning recipes will be featured in our seasonally
arranged cookbook compiled this winter.

Farmer's Market Location:
Riverdale Park Town Center
Queensbury Road at the Marc Station
Thursdays 3-7 pm

Best Regards,
Alice Ewen Walker
Riverdale Park Farmer's Market Committee